+/- 0.25% FSO version available
+/-1% at less than 1” WC
|Stability:||+/-0.5% FSO – life of the device|
|Thermal Effects:||+/-0.01% FSO/°C|
|FSO Pressure Range:||0/0.1”WC to 0/5” WC
(bi-directional ranges available)
|Compensated Range:||10° to 50°C|
|Adjustments:||Offset, 85% of FSO field adjustable|
|Media:||Any dry air or inert non-conductive gas|
|Operating Humidity:||90% RH non-condensing|
|Operating Temp:||-25° to 70°C|
|Input Supply:||24 VDC/24 VAC|
|Supply Power:||1 watt nominal, 1.5 watt peak|
|Load Resistance:||2KΩ minimum on voltage out, 500Ω, maximum loop resistance on 4-20mA output|
|Output Signal:||1-5VDC, 1-6VDC, 1-10VDC or 4-20mA|
|Electrical Connections:||22 AWG 3-conductor cable|
|Pressure Connections:||Barbed fitting for 1/8” ID tubing|
|Enclosure:||Impact Resistant ABS plastic|
|Dimensions:||Approx. 3.0” x 1.5” x 4.3”
(7.6cm x 3.8cm x 10.9cm)
* Includes non-linearity hysteresis and non-repeatability at a fixed temperature
A typical order number consists of the model number, pressure range, pressure unit, output and mounting connection.
|Model||Type||Output Signal||Calibration Pressure|
|750||D = Differential or Gage*||1-5 VDC||Customer designated exact FSO|
Example: 750D 4-20mA Cal Pressure = 0-1.5”WC (Model number 750, differential type unit, output signal of 4-20mA, pressure range of 0-1.5”WC)
* With a gage application, one of the two ports is vented to atmosphere
1. +/- 0.25% FSO accuracy version available for pressure ranges from 0/0.5” WC to 0/5” WC.
2. +/- 0.5% FSO accuracy version available for pressure ranges 0/0.1″WC to 0/0.5″WC.
3. Remaining specifications unchanged from standard accuracy version.